No-Till: Great Plains 3PT606NT Drill
We also have a Great Plains No till drill equipped with clover seed box, oats box and native seed box. This drill has 7 1/2" spacing's and can plant everything but corn. As you can see in the pics of these planters both are equipped with in furrow and calcium spray bars. The advantages to the no-till are:
- Conservation of moisture in the soil for those hot dry summers
- Lower cost of installing the food plot
- Better weed control
- With a short planting window some years, this could make the difference in getting your plot planted
- This method requires less cooperation with mother nature.
- Increases organic matter.
- Improves soil tilth.
Our 8' Brillion Seeder
New Technology on our Planters
Extreme Custom Food Plots has put in-furrow (places a small amount of liquid fertilizer with the seed in the row) fertilizer application technology on their planters along with the ability to spray liquid calcium behind the planter.
When tillage is needed or wanted, here is our equipment for custom tilling your food plot:
Extreme Custom Food Plots, LLC has a 3 bottom plow which we use to prepare a plot where the soil has not been tilled or worked for years, like CRP ground. We prefer to spray your future food plot with a herbicide prior to plowing the soil.
Extreme Custom Food Plots, LLC utilizes our DH2596 Land Pride Disc. This disc is equipped with disc cleaners. There a 4 adjustments from finishing to 21 degree aggressive rough till.
Extreme Custom Food Plots, LLC has a Maschieo 100' Tiller for tilling food plots.
What is Forestry Mulching?
It is a spinning barrel with hardened carbide teeth that mulches and chews up trees and brush on site. It leaves a layer of mulch on the ground (organic material) which in time will become organic matter. The benefits of this type of land clearing is it minimizes erosion, and takes away the hassle of trucking, burning, and burying stumps and debris.
Pic below is after thinning out
Here are the services, but are not limited to what ESFP will offer
- Food Plot Clearing
- Shooting Lanes for Hunters
- Trails -Walking,Horse,ATV
- Agricultural Fence line clearing
- Lot Clearing
- New home construction
- Roadside/Driveway mulching
- General brush mulching
- CRP (Invasive tree or brush ) removal
- General Land Clearing- Residential or Commercial
- Utility Work/ Powerline/ Pipe Line
- Post MFL & FCL cleanup & selective species removal
- Stump Removal
This service will turn your wooded property into the full potential you dreamed about !!... And then some !!
Please contact Scott at 920-255-6388 or firstname.lastname@example.org