SPORTSMAN HD BURLAP BALE BLIND
Redneck Outdoor Products, Inc is pleased to introduce the toughest bale blind on the market... The Sportsman HD Burlap Bale Blind. It features a durable three layer cover consisting of a natural burlap layer bonded to a tough 600 denier woven fabric, and is then bonded to a tough water resistant PVC backing. The natural looking burlap blends in well to native surroundings; looking very similar to regular hay bales left in the field. The new burlap cover can also be used on existing Sportsman blind frames; replacing the Natural Hay Blind Covers with our new burlap cover.
The blind features a total of (6) windows you can hunt from, and the blind now features (2) doors instead of (1). In addition to the new burlap cover, a new zipper system is incorporated throughout the entire blind for the doors and windows allowing for much easier opening/closing.
The Sportsman HD Burlap Bale Blind is the perfect 2-3 person ground blind to use whether you are deer hunting, turkey hunting, predator hunting, scouting, or just want a dry, comfortable place to enjoy and film nature.
Deer, turkey, and other animals adapt almost immediately to the blinds when set up, even in areas where they are not used to seeing hay bales there is something about the natural shape of the bale blinds that do not make wildlife nervous. Customers repeatedly say they put up our hay bale blinds in the morning and literally have deer and other game coming within range by the afternoon. The Sportsman HD Burlap Bale Blind aids greatly in scent containment and the black inside cover helps keep you concealed.
The Sportsman HD Burlap Bale Blind is strong, easy to move, and can be left outside all season long under the harshest conditions. The heavy duty frame is built to withstand heavy snow loads and strong winds, and the blind also comes with two anchoring stakes.
STANDARD INCLUDED FEATURES:
- 6 Zipper System Window Covers (2 on front & 2 on back, 1 on each end)
- 4 Corner Windows Openings with Cover
- Durable, removable hand sewn cover features an improved three layer cover consisting of a layer of natural burlap bonded to a 600 denier woven fabric, and then bonded to the water-resistant layer PVC backing
- Natural material cover enhances scent containment
- Strong, black powder-coated steel frame
- (2) Large doors for easy access
- New zipper system for the doors
- Easy Assembly – approximate 1 hour 15 minute time
- 2 person blind suitable for bow, crossbow or gun hunting
|Interior||64" Long x 72" Deep x 72" High|
|Window Size||(6) 16" Wide x 16" High
(30” Height from ground to bottom of shooting windows)
|Door||(2) 26" Wide x 69" High*|
* Bale Blind Doors are wheelchair friendly with a full 72” of door access when vertical brace of the frame is temporarily removed.